Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome To BlogSpot.com

To all whom it may concern:
Consider this a welcome . Name is Chad Washington, but I also go by Cj Dubzz and Ochoseis .
I am an upperclassmen high schooler, born and raised in Oakland,CA . I have engaged in creating music ever since the 7th grade , and have enjoyed the business and benefits ever since . Personally , few feelings I have experienced can compare to being in the studio , or up on a stage . Currently , I am enjoying my summer , despite being constantly busy . It is hard to live a life as a athlete as well as a musician . The projects I have released in 2010 have not been to serious yet , including some small videos that can be found on my youtube account: www.youtube.com/user/cjdubzochoseis
I'm So Tall was a project that received more public attention than i expected , and a movement as well as Part2 is soon to follow . Please subscribe to my account if your a fan , well if your not a fan too , and leave me some comments about how you feel . These next weeks are expected to be very big for me , a mixtape is soon to drop as well as some more music videos and even a photo shoot . Shoutouts: Sin Que, YD, K.Rodgers , J.Gonzoe , D.Rhodes and the whole A.A. crew . Stay flyin and stay up . also to Xcel and SplitSecond, the whole TUC crew out there . welcome home bruh we go way back , peep there new mixtape POLO's and SOLO's as well it is toooo legit . JPro , we go way back bruh i know you been off the map lately but we still up .






No comments:

Post a Comment